Chesapeake Bay weddings are a distinct and unique blend of culture and beauty paired with an air of relaxation. This bi-annual wedding handbook will help couples plan their special destination wedding around the Bay. Modern, relevant topics have been pinpointed by an editorial advisory board of the region’s most respected wedding planners. The stories will highlight the heritage and traditions of the region, while also offering practical how-to’s, resulting in a delightful read with key take-aways for your big day decisions.
1. Must do’s from our local experts: Chesapeake Bay wedding planners share key tips
2. Fun and funky: unique vendors, latest trends and local whimsy
3. Newlywed spreads: meet local couples and see photos from their big day around the Bay!
4. Tie the knot: venues for weddings of all types
5. Wedding fails: what not to do and how to laugh if it happens to you